Looking for after school enrichment?
The Odyssey School has partnered with My Enrichment for after school programs. Information and registration is available on the My Enrichment website: www.myenrichment.com, Select The Odyssey School. Contact email@example.com or 303-872-0782 with questions.
- Junior Naturalists Summer Camps at Bluff Lake Nature Center - Several week long summer camps available. Visit blufflakenaturecenter.org for camps or check out the flyer on the bulletin board.
- Fun science challenge for 5th thru 8th graders. Real problems needing real solutions with a chance to win a $25,000 prize! Check out this link for more details on how to enter http://www.youngscientistchallenge.com/13challenge/index.html.
- Way of the Wild Camps - lots of summer camps including canoe expeditions and Elf Camp. Check out www.wayofthewild.org or call Mary at 303-823-7415.
- JOIN THE DENVER DANCE PROJECT: ANIMAL DANCE! April 6-May 11 Be a part of our city's greatest up and coming 6-week performance art/dance instillation program. Get tribal and primal as you learn and embody the meanings of Animal Totems through the inspired teachings of acclaimed guest artists in the fields of dance, visual art, music. The DDP holds Saturday rehearsals for groups 7-10, 11-14, and 15-18 years old at Sol Vida Dance Studio, 4926 E. Colfax 80220. Secure your child's space now in this phenomenal project, spaces are filling. $100 + Love offering. More information and registration: www.solvidadance.com/youth-dance-program
- Mike Giles Family Karate Summer Fun Camps! June 10th - June 14th; June 24th - June 28th; July 8th - July 12th; July 29th - August 2nd; August 19th - August 23rd. 9 a.m. - 12 noon or 1 - 4 p.m. Limited spaces available - Cost $125/per session / Family discounts available. 303-377-5425 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- BIKE CAMP - at the Bike Depot in Park Hill. 1 or 2 week sessions during the summer for 9 - 3pm. 2 week sessions are $400 or 1 week $225. Scholarships available. Check out the flyer on the bulletin board or go to www.thebikedepot.org
- Summer Art Camp at Small Hands - Register today for summer art camps for kids 4 and older. Camps run June 17 through August 9 and take place at Westerly Creek Elementary. Kids will get messy enjoying the process of creating art from all media—paint, glue, dough, paper, clay, papier mache, beads and much, much more! See our camp descriptions and register here: http://www.smallhandsart.com/Summer_Camps_2012_ULZU.php