After School Enrichment!
The Odyssey School of Denver has partnered with After School Adventures for enrichment opportunities and after school programs. Information and registration is available on the After School Adventures website: www.afterschooladventures.co/.
2018 Summer Opportunities!
- Conscious Summer Explorers Day Camp – Conscious Campers experience the beautiful outdoors and an awareness of nature. Each day campers will participate in a mix of hiking, exploring nature in and out of water, movement in subtle stretches through kid’s yoga, experiment with and make healthy foods at snack time, arts and crafts, play games, practice teamwork and team-building skills, wade in Cherry Creek, and so much more as they explore all this holistic camp has to offer. Who: Incoming 1st-5th graders Dates: Week one: June 25-29; Week two: July 16-20; Week three: July 23-27. Location: Cherry Creek State Park. Cost: $350/week with extended-care option *Early Bird Discounts through March 1st* Please email Roxanne at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Tammy Tyme Presents: Minds On Hands On 2018 is a go!
We are a six-week program that begins on June 4th, and concludes on July 13th. We will be located here at the Odyssey School. Mornings will be dedicated to supporting students with three 45 minute blocks of Reading, Language and Math. The afternoon opens to a rec-like atmosphere with activities such as outdoor play, arts and crafts, science experiments, and free-play. If you are interested, please email me at: email@example.com.
- Blueprint4SummerCO is a free, easy-to-use, mobile-friendly website that is the best resource for parents searching for summer activities and learning opportunities for their children in Denver, Boulder and Aurora. Filling a child’s summer months with meaningful experiences can be a frustrating and time-consuming task. By putting information about area programs in one comprehensive place, Blueprint4SummerCO gives all parents easy access to summer offerings. Families can search for classes, lessons, one-day experiences and week-long camps, with themes ranging from art, music, science, and academic enrichment. The tool allows families to find their best-fit through filtering options such as zip code, date, and interest and scholarship availability. Start planning for summer today!
- CampChamp, a Denver based startup, that makes finding and registering for summer camp easier for parents. CampChamp currently has over 8,600 camp sessions that you can search and filter based on the criteria that are important to you (e.g. age, date, location, activity). It is Expedia for summer camp! Best of all, CampChamp will donate $15 to Odyssey for every camp booked through CampChamp with the special code ODYSSEY entered as the Promo Code at checkout (exp 4/30/18). MyCampChamp.com
- Stapleton/Park Hill Youth Rugby Team. Our first practice starts Monday April 16th! More info and registration HERE.
- Denver Audubon Society Summer Camps – weekly camps for grades 1 – 6. Click HERE for more information.
- EUREKUS – STEAM & Maker Discovery! NEW Summer Camps for Mini Makers at DPS Sites. For Entering 1st-2nd Grade Kids Get a jump start on STEAM learning with during our NEW summer camps designed for younger Makers. Inspire your budding artist/engineer in dynamic and meaningful ways. Campers have a blast becoming “Artist Explorers” – investigating how our world and universe works. Come explore science and engineering with a host of cool Fine Art and Maker projects. From designing kinetic sculpture to inventing with circuits and LEDs, spark creativity while gaining crucial STEAM skills! Details & Registration: http://www.eurekus.org/denver-summer-camps-2018/ Payment Plans & Sibling Discounts Available. July 9-13: Simply Machines Camp – Steele Elementary (Wash Park) July 23-27: Mini Makers Camp – Swigert International School (Stapleton)
- Science & Technology Camps – Science Matters half day programs integrated with CodeSpire Technology half day programs deliver hands-on science and coding for full weeks of innovative learning. See website for full course descriptions & dates.
- Singing Lessons with Ellen Pierce of the Leaders of the Heart – singing is a natural and very human thing that we all have the ability to do. So when I say teach, I mean support them in gaining fluency with how sound can be used to express themselves while singing. Some things I focus on…How does sound move through the body? Each child has their own unique voice and sound. Listening. Healthy emotional expression. Interested? Contact Ellen Pierce, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Call: 207-664-9220