Indirect Giving Programs
By participating in these indirect giving programs, you can support Odyssey by shopping as you would usually – it’s easy and so appreciated!
King Sooper’s Gift Cards money back to Odyssey School of Denver yields 5% of all purchases listed below, please participate!
This program includes groceries, gas, alcohol, prescriptions, lift tickets, sports tickets, lottery tickets, etc….and you still get all Soopers loyalty card discounts, gas discounts, and loyalty points! Bear Creek Elementary in Boulder got $34,000 last year from King Soopers. We can surpass that if every Odyssey parent uses an Odyssey-King Soopers Card to pay for all their gas, alcohol, & groceries. Here’s how:
- Get a re-loadable Odyssey-King Soopers Card
- Get a card from Elki (Elki@OdysseyDenver.org) in the office, or Jill Paison (JillPaison@gmail.com).
- All Odyssey-King Soopers Cards come pre-loaded with $5 on it, and they’re already registered to Odyssey.
- Load money onto your Odyssey-King Soopers Card
- Load money onto your card at King Soopers using your credit card, debit card, or cash…as much as you want, as often as you want!
- Just ask your grocery check-out person (or the attendant at self-checkout) to add money to the card before scanning your groceries. It takes less than 30 seconds.
- Other King Soopers employees can load $$ onto your card too: customer service desk, gas station attendants, liquor store check-out, etc.
- You can reload your card each time you shop, or you can load a lot of money, so you don’t have to reload every time. It’s up to you!
- Use your card to pay for your ALL your King Soopers purchases
- Use your Odyssey-King Soopers Card to pay for everything you buy at King Soopers, including gas,alcohol, prescriptions, lift tickets, sporting event tickets, lottery tickets, groceries, and Odyssey will get 5% of all you spend.
- The Odyssey-King Soopers Card does NOT affect your Soopers loyalty card and points. You still get all the in-store discounts and gas discounts by entering your phone number (or scanning your Soopers loyalty card).
- Use your gift card when you’re out-of-town
- Use your Odyssey-King Sooper Cards nationwide at any King Soopers, City Market, Kroger, Harris Teeter, Ralphs, and a dozen other stores owned by Kroger. See backside of card for complete list.
- Give Odyssey-King Soopers Cards for grandparents and other family members to use. So long as they shop at a Kroger-affiliated store, Odyssey will get 5% of all their purchases.
Amazon Smile money back to Odyssey program
Visit smile.amazon.com and set “Odyssey School of Denver” as your designated Amazon charity.
Then, make all your Amazon purchases on the smile.amazon.com website, and Odyssey will get .5% of all your spend.